Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meet Slinky Marie


Hello! My name is Slinky Marie. I have a middle name because I'm that bad! Other than my tendency to bite when I'm bored or frustrated I'm pretty well behaved (unlike that stink butt Ferret who I think is deaf! No respect for the 'rents).

Here's a list of my nicknames:
-Stinky Slinky
-Slinkster
-Slinkyrella
-Stinkerbell
-Munchkin
-Princess
-Missy Slinky

Here are my favorite activities:
-Climbing (couch, pants, trees, screens)
-Scooting (mom's trying to teach me to do it on command, but I'm pretty neurotic about it and have trained her to give me treats with miminum effort!)
-Stealing dad's wallet from his pocket
-Nesting!
-Stashing food
-Running into tubes and then attacking Ferret
-"Giving" kisses (I take them, don't tell mom)
-Doing cute stuff to my face that makes mom go, "ooooh!"
-FERRETONE!
-Wrestling with Beanie Babies
-Taking away the annoying squeaky toys mom keeps bringing home
-Being a Ninja!

No comments: