Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What makes us crazy...

"Prairie Dog"

Ferret: There are a few things that just make us crazy, that we always go nutty for. I personally can't STAND it when things I want are out of reach. I hiss at it, and stand on my back legs trying to reach up as high as I can, but I think mom's just plain mean! I love rubber duckies and trolls, but she won't let me play with them because, apparently, I ruin them? Whatever. I so do not. Just because the beaks, tails, hands and ears are missing doesn't mean they're ruined! Come on...

So when she tries to take them, I hiss and whimper at her and try to hide them under the couch. If they won't let go of a toy I want to take, I hiss at them too. I also don't like it when they try to stop me from digging. Dad sprays me with the water bottle but I just look at him because I don't understand why I have to get wet! Most of the time, I'm just digging because I'm bored or want attention. Why don't they get that?

That's what I think of your discipline!

Slinky: I don't mind the water bottle. I don't get sprayed, I just ask for drinks! It's very convenient and less work than the usual water bottles. I don't hiss very often, just at Ferret if he's annoying me. I go crazy when there are loud clicking noises like the evil light timer! Dad brought it for his fish tanks, and then when he realized that it made me crazy, he tortured me for a while by spinning the dial around. I hate that noise! Grrr... Dad eventually put the timer under his big fish tank, and I pulled the pins out of the dial so if wouldn't make any more noise. It took him a month to realize that there was no time, his UV sterilizer ran all the time! Hehe. Serves him right for torturing me!

The evil light timer!

No comments: