Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow (outdoors this time!)


So, mom and dad decided that it would be "fun" to bring the brother and me outside to play in the snow since we liked the bucket of snow so much last year. Saturday it was nearly 35 degree, but that is 30 colder than our house, so I got a little chilly. I went around for about 5 minutes, tried to climb the screen door, then climbed up mom (no joke, up her pants and then her coat) and proceeded to snuggle up to her scarf and neck to keep warm.
Unlike Nutter Butter, er, Ferret, I don't have any fat to insulate me! I got chilly! Ferret had fun getting into the leaf bags and then spent the rest of the time running around then trying to get out of his harness. I guess he could smell freedom, all I could think of was how freaking COLD I was. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the pictures! I don't anticipate us making a repeat trip until the snow has cleared and it's above 65 degrees.

No comments: