Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mom's a Slacker!

So, apparently when mom takes a vacation from work and stays home with us, she's unable to update our blog. And then she wasn't home because something with Grandpa B? Whatever. We'll be posting again shortly once mom gets her act back together, but in the meantime here's some new pictures of us, including Slinky's new favorite place to sleep.

Can you see me? I'm the bump in the middle. I like to sleep right in the middle of mom's side of the couch under the quilt. Don't think that because I'm next to you, that's means you should pet me! Nope. I slide down the couch onto the floor, glare at you, then climb back under there and keep sleeping.

I love chilling on dad's lap! He's so nice. I like to lick him too because he tastes nummy!

No comments: