Friday, August 29, 2008

My new obsession!


Ferret:

Well, mom helped her brother move away to college and of course had to buy things while she was there. She bought us a toy, it's a Gopher on a stick that when you wiggle it around supposedly sounds like a gopher, you're supposed to use it at the football games, but I'm determined to steal and destroy that thing! It's face will get chewed off when I get the chance. I hiss and whine because I can't get it away from them.

I'm so obsessed with it, I will try to climb on top of my sister so I can reach it. I want to kill it, gophers are rodents and I eat rodents! Mom doesn't like me destroying her school mascot, so she might try to find a Wolverine or Badger instead! Don't worry about me being too obsessed, I will stop my mission to destroy it for a treat or dinner.

No comments: